Three gorgeous children playing in the red earth of the very remote APY Lands of South Australia.
We've been working with the wonderful communities of Indulkana and Mimili since 2014 in English and the Pitjantjatjara and Yankunytjatjara languages.
This image was taken by photographer Hailey Bartholomew on her travels with the ALNF team.
- All images are printed on high stock, premium glossy photographic paper.
- Full bleed print (no border).
- Arrives safely rolled in a poster tube.
- Available in A3 (297 x 420 mm) , A2 (420 x 594 mm) and A1 (594 x 841 mm).
- Also available framed here.