"Maku" is the Anangu word for witchetty grub. For the Anangu people of the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands of South Australia, gathering food expresses and reaffirms their knowledge and ownership of the land.
This image was taken by photographer Hailey Bartholomew on her travels with the ALNF team.
- All images are printed on high stock, premium glossy photographic paper.
- Full bleed print (no border).
- Arrives safely rolled in a poster tube.
- Available in A3 (297 x 420 mm) , A2 (420 x 594 mm) and A1 (594 x 841 mm).
- Also available framed here.