"Maku" is the Anangu word for witchetty grub. For the Anangu people of the Anangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands of South Australia, gathering food expresses and reaffirms their knowledge and ownership of the land.
This image was taken by photographer Hailey Bartholomew on her travels with the ALNF team.
- Arrives ready to hang on your wall.
- Classic neutral timber frame with white matting.
- All images are printed on high stock, premium glossy photographic paper.
- Available in A1 (total size including frame approx. 112.0 x 80.0 cm), and A2 (total size including frame approx. 57.2 x 74.6 cm).
- Please allow 14 working days turnaround time for framed prints. You will be notified as soon as this product has been dispatched.